Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking A Leap !!

I've finally decided to take a chance!  I've been complimented over the years now about my photography skills and my ability to capture some really great moments.  Whether they've been personal ones, for friends or even to be shared online of some of my favorite celebrities....I am beginning to build more confidence in myself!  Please remember that these photos are all taken by me and should you decide to "take" them, please link back to my page and give me credit!  I feel blessed to have the support of so many family and friends and it's with their encouragement and blessing that I dip my "toes in the sea and sand" and take the plunge.


Below are just a few samples of my work.  If you're interested, email or call and leave me a message and I will schedule an appointment with you.  I do "on location" photos here in Key West at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time to "LOOK"  :




2 comments:

  1. Lynnie, all I can say is...GO FOR IT!! You have "the eye". Thanks for sharing these...looking forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are gorgeous! I share the love of photography with you, but your TALENT IS AMAZING!!!!!!! Best of luck to you and hope to meet you in the future!

    ReplyDelete